以下就是100留学为大家带来的剑桥雅思11 TEST 1 阅读部分Section 1真题解析，希望对各位考生有所帮助。
Completethe sentences below.
Choose NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS from thepassage for each answer.
Writeyour answers in boxes 1-7 on your answer sheet.
1. Some food plants, including_______, are already grown indoors.
2. Vertical farms would be locatedin _______, meaning that there would be less need to take them long distancesto customers.
3. Vertical farms could usemethane from plants and animals to produce_______.
4. The consumption of _______would be cut because agricultural vehicles would be unnecessary.
5. The fact that vertical farmswould need _______ light is a disadvantage.
6. One form of vertical farminginvolves planting in _______ which are not fixed.
7. The most probable developmentis that food will be grown on _______ in towns and cities.
Dothe following statements agree with the information given in Reading Passage 1?
In boxes 8-13 on your answer sheet, write
TRUE if the statement agrees with theinformation
FALSE if the statement contradicts theinformation
NOT GIVEN if there is no information on this
8. Methods for predicting theEarth’s population have recently changed.
9. Human beings are responsiblefor some of the destruction to food – producing land.
10. The crops produced in verticalfarms will depend on the season.
11. Some damage to food crops iscaused by climate change.
12. Fertilisers will be needed forcertain crops in vertical farms.
13. Vertical farming will makeplants less likely to be affected by infectious diseases.
2. urban centres/centers
4. fossil fuel
6. (stacked) trays
7. (urban) rooftops
8. NOT GIVEN
以上就是今天为大家带来的剑桥雅思11 TEST 1 阅读部分Section 1真题解析，更多雅思备考内容，请继续关注100留学。