以下就是100留学为大家带来的剑桥雅思11 TEST 1 阅读部分Section 2真题解析，希望对各位考生有所帮助。
Dothe following statements agree with the information given in Reading Passage 2?
Inboxes 14-19 on your answer sheet, write
TRUE if the statement agreeswith the information
FALSE if the statement contradicts theinformation
NOT GIVEN if there is no information onthis
14. The Falkirk Wheel has linkedthe Forth & Clyde Canal with the Union Canal for the first time in theirhistory
15. There was some opposition tothe design of the Falkirk Wheel at first.
16. The Falkirk Wheel was initiallyput together at the location where its components were manufactured.
17. The Falkirk Wheel is the onlyboat lift in the world which has steel sections bolted together by hand.
18. The weight of the gondolasvaries according to the size of boat being carried.
19. The construction of the FalkirkWheel site took into account the presence of a nearby ancient monument.
Labelthe diagram below.
ChooseONE WORD from the passage for eachanswer.
Writeyour answers in boxes 20-26 on your answer sheet.
15. NOT GIVEN
17. NOT GIVEN
以上就是今天为大家带来的剑桥雅思11 TEST 1 阅读部分Section 2真题解析，更多雅思备考内容，请继续关注100留学。