1. One of your friends is usually exhausted for his work. What suggestions will you give to him if he wants to cultivate some personal interests?
2. If someone is visiting your country, what food will you introduce to the visitor and why? Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.
3. School is planning to forbid the use of cell-phone on campus. What do you think are the effects of the policy?
4. If you were making a donation, Which of the organizations would you be making your donations to? Environmental protection group, city library, Or animal shelter
5. Which of the following is the best way to learn about a city: to join an organized trip; to visit the museums; to take walks in the streets of its cities? 160522CN
6. Describe one or two ways your life may change five years from now. Please include specific reasons and details in your response. 160604CN
7. The advantages and disadvantages or the fast food
8. Which of the following inventions do you think has made the greatest impact on people in your country, the airplane, the computer, or the television? Please include specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
9. Which of the following activities would you like to do on a weekend afternoon? Doing exercise, watching TV, or spending some time with families? 150131CN
10. Which of the following activities would you rather do with friends than doing it alone? Having a walk in hill; watching a movie/reading book; Traveling. 161211CN
11. Imagine that you have to give up watching TV for one month. What would be the most difficult thing for you and why? Please include reasons and examples in your explanation.
12. which of the following has the greatest impact on students’ life?1. electronic books 2. smart phones 3. online courses?
13. Which of the following three activities do you prefer to do with a group of people rather than alone?
a. Eat a meal
b. Listen to music
c. Do homework
14. When you're visiting a city you've never been to, how would you like to tour around?
A. sign up for a well-organized trip
B. visit history museums
C. walk along the streets
15. Nowadays, air pollution is a common problem in many places. What can people do to reduce air pollution? Include reasons and details to support your response.
1. Would you prefer an interesting professor with a strict grading policy or a boring professor with a loose grading policy?
2. Do you agree or disagree that experienced teachers is a deciding factor to the success of a school? 160124CN
3. Some people believe that it is the innate talents make a person an artist. While others think that it is the efforts a person put in that make the person an artist. Which do you prefer and why?
4. Leaving some time for group discussion in class is beneficial for study .Do you agree or not?
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Older doctors are more knowledgeable than young doctors? Use specific details and examples to explain why.
6. Some people answer mobile phones and reply text messages when they are meeting friends in person, others think it is not a polite thing to do when they are already having a face to face conversation, what is your opinion on this matter?
7. Do you prefer to buy an electronic product as soon as it becomes available in the market or do you prefer to wait and buy it until it has been in the market for a while? 160903CN
8. Do you like to buy new books or used books. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answers. 161113CN
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? While choosing friends, people should always choose those who have different interests from their own. Include specific reasons and examples in your explanation.
10. Do you prefer to ask an instructor when have a question or find answer in book or on the Internet?
11. Do you prefer to live in a residence where there are strict rules (such as rules against making loud noises at night), or do you prefer to live in a residence without strict rules. 130202 NA
12. When it comes to decision making, do you prefer to take account to of other people’s ideas or make the decision entirely on your own? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
13. Some people prefer to give practical gifts while others prefer to give entertaining gifts. Which do you prefer to give and why? Please use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
14. Some people prefer a high-paying job that requires them to travel a lot while others prefer a job that pays less but doesn't require them to travel. Which do you prefer and why? Please include specific examples and reasons in your response.
15. AGREE/DISAGREE: The most important influences that young adults have are from their families.
1. Which of the following choice do you think has the greatest impact on environmental protection?
a. Governmental Regulations
b. Environmental Awareness Groups
c. Individual Efforts
2. Many people like to choose to shop and buy items through internet, but some people do not like. Give specific details and examples to explain the disadvantages of buying items through internet.
3. There are many events at school which are negative when we confronted initially, while which are getting positive after we experienced. Please give an example of events that are negative at first and positive later for you.
4. Should children start using e-devices from an early age?
5. Which of the following extracurricular activities do you consider the best for children—sports, music, or painting? Please include specific examples and reasons in your response.
6. Your friend often feels nervous when speaking in front of a large group of people. What suggestions would you like to give to this friend of yours?
7. What is your favorite place outdoors to do exercise on a nice day and why? Please include details and examples in your explanation.
8. Which of the following qualities is the most important for someone to be successful, being highly motivated, hardworking or intelligent? 140322CN
9. Which of following study methods do you think is the most effective, having discussions, repeating class materials or taking a lot of notes? Give specific examples and details in your explanation. 130317CN
10. What are the advantages and disadvantages of requiring students to evaluate their professors at the end of the semester? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
11. Describe the most important decision that you have ever made. Please include specific details in your answer. 140419 CN
12. Describe one thing you didn't want to do but you were asked to do. How was the result? Please explain with details. 140706 CN
13. In every culture there are some customs or traditions from the past those young people no longer follow. Describe a custom or tradition from the past that is no longer common but that you wish still popular today. Give specific reasons why you wish that still popular. 20160820CN
14. Some countries now take measures to attract a large amount of foreign tourists. Discuss the advantage and disadvantage of attracting a large amount of foreign tourists. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
15. Your university will sponsor one of the following activities for students, an outdoor camping night, a music festival for students to experience the local culture or a computer game competition in the dormitory. Which one do you think it’s the best to establish new friendship and solidarity among students and why? Please include details and examples in your explanation.
1. Which one of the two patterns would help people to know each other better, meeting at the first sight or through long-term relationship?
2. Some people prefer to live in a place most of their life. Other people prefer to move to different places. Which do you prefer and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your response.
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement—Schools should forbid all junk food, such as hamburger, soda, and sugar on campus and why? Please include details and examples in your explanation.
4. Some people prefer to finish the assignment a long time before the due date; While others prefer finishing assignment right before the due date. Which one do you prefer?
5. When u have to make a big purchase, you would prefer borrow money to buy it or wait until you have saved enough money
6. Do you agree or disagree that the boss should keep a close friendship with employees.
7. When you get a new project, you prefer to do it long before the due date or right before the deadline? 151219CN
8. The university plans to turn long summer holiday into several short holidays. Do you think it's a good idea? 150919NA
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: 16-year-old kids are not mature enough to drive? Please use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 130608CN
10. Some people prefer to make detailed plans for the future. Others prefer to concentrate on present things and don't make any plans at all. Which way do you prefer? Please use specific reasons to support your answer. 140629CN
11. Some people play games for enjoyment. Others play games in order to win. Which do you prefer and why?
12. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: college education is more important in the modem society than in the past? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
13. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement children should start school before the age or 5 or 6? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
14. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: zoos are more beneficial than harmful to animals? Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
15. Do you prefer big family or small family? Please give your answer with specific examples and details. 150410 NA