1. Things always change in an unexpected way. Please describe a thing you have recently done that, ten years ago, you never imagined you would do.
2. School is planning to forbid the use of cell-phone on campus. What do you think are the effects of the policy?
3. There will be three kinds of physical educational courses in your school. All students are required to take one of them. Which one do you prefer: soccer, dance, or cycling.
4. Your foreign friend wants to come to your country and what things do you suggest him to do and not to do to be polite and respectful.
5. If universities are given financial support to develop researches, which one do you think
would receive more benefits?
1) To predict whether more accurately.
2) To clean rivers and ocean.
3) To deal with out space.
6. Parents should teach their kids to learn how to manage money, and do you think what’s the most important thing for it, and explain why it’s important.
7. One of your friends is usually exhausted for his work. What suggestions will you give to him if he wants to cultivate some personal interests?
8. Which of the following functions of the smart phone will benefit students the most? 1. Listening to music 2. Recording the lecture 3. Taking pictures
9. What is your opinion on the following statement: students should be allowed to take snacks and beverage into classrooms?
10. What personal quality do you admire the most? Creativity, courage or intelligence?
11. Older people sometimes wish they knew something when they were younger. Is there something that now you wish you knew when you were younger?
12. The university is organizing a visit to one of the following workplaces—a science lab, a business office, or a TV studio. Which will you choose to visit and why? Please include reasons and details in your explanation.
13. Which of the following careers have the most contribution to the society: an elementary school teacher, an artist, or a nurse. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.
14. If you have an opportunity to go to a free class during the weekend，which of the following would you choose to go to public speaking, starting your own business, or photography and why? Please include details and examples in your explanation.
15. Which of the following three activities do you prefer to do with a group of people rather than alone?
1) Eat a meal
2) Listen to music
3) Do homework
1. Someone choose to work in a small company or organization with a few workers. Others prefer to work in a large company or organization with thousands of employees. Which do you think is better?
2. Nowadays, people use extreme method, like surgery to change their appearance; they do this because they are trying to become more attractive. Do you think this is a good idea?
3. Some people prefer to listen to music while they are studying or working. Others prefer to stay in a quiet place while they are studying or working. Which way do you prefer?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is important for a school to have experienced teachers.
5. Some people think students should study in the classroom while others believe they should visit the museum or the zoo. Which do you prefer and why?
6. Friends may disagree with each other, and still maintain friendship. Do you agree with or disagree with this idea, why?
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the popularity of the technology that focuses on entertainment, people read fewer books than before.
8. Many people think that students study course materials more effectively by taking exams, while others think that students learn more effective through doing other activities such as writing paper or completing projects, which do you think is more effective for students to learn.
9. Some people like participating in performance like theatrical or musical show. Others prefer to be in audience watching those plays. Which do you prefer?
10. Which one do you prefer when you have a disagreement with your friends: speaking directly face to face and through phone calls or sending an email and text message?
11. Between the following two places, where would you choose to live? 1. Big and new place but far from your workplace and/or university 2. small and old place but near your workplace and/or university
12. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement, it is better to live close to parents than far away from them.
13. Some people like surprise visits from their friends, others prefer to be informed ahead of the visit. Which one do you prefer?
14. Do you agree or disagree that students would learn more if the teachers assign them with more schoolwork?
15. Do you agree or disagree that government should ban violence and dirty words in TV programs?